Friday, October 15, 2010

What my name means

Hello Blogger's Your probably wonder what my name means, Well your lucky I'll tell you what Stephanie means, It's A German Name And it Means crown, I'm happy that Its German Because I just love Germany And I would love to visit it someday, I think it means CROWN   because theres a Princess Stephanie, Shes Ruler of the Country  Monaco. It's A Honour to have the same name as a Celebrity. That all you need to know about the name Stephanie, The name I would have if It was'nt Stephanie would be Alixis becase everyone says I look like an Alixis
This is all you need to know about my name thank and Comment please thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Germany is pretty awesome. It's really cool that your name is the same as a princess. Oh and hey I did the same thing on my "What my name means" post with the "Hello, my name is" Perhaps you saw it an got inspired? ;)

    ReplyDelete