Thursday, October 14, 2010

Discrimanation and Tolerance

Dear Diary,


I'm starting to hang-out with A guy and hes a little different than I am HES very religious. And it kinda bothers me because he always talks about Jesus and God and the bible should I stop hanging out with him.

No I should'nt. Because that would mean that I'm Discrimananinable. and that's wrong . So I'll keep on playing with him. Even with him being Religious and all. This is a good thing to because he could take me to church and I never been to a church before. And I could bring my family because they want to go to church but we are not Religious. I'm really exited to because I also have Another friend and hes black but hes really cool buy alot of other people make fun of him because of his race and I no to play with him (Unless I don't like him anymore with his attitude.)

Sincerly Stephanie.

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie,

    I like that you wrote your response in the form of a journal entry. It's a very good example of a person trying to be tolerant and open minded.

    ReplyDelete