Thursday, October 7, 2010

welcome

Hi, and welcome to my blog I'm Stephanie. MY favorite band is I seriously love this band the first song I have ever heard by BIG TIME RUSH is Any kina guy you want   my favorite food is mint chip(iCe cream,) pizza, and tacos(from taco bell.). my favorite movie is Alice in wonderland by: Tim Burton, the reason why is i love action movies and johnny deep is in it ( he playes the MADD HATTER.) Please visit this blog again I enjoy reading and wrighting commets so please come back to my blog thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Cool blog steph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    From:Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Steph! I'm now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Stephani, I'm Tara from R8a at fielding drive p.s. Its really cool that you like alice in wonderland. whos you favourite singer in big time? I dont know any of them sadly but they sound pretty good. you ask some questions on my blog and i answered them its called hello #2.

    thanks r8a

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara my name is Stephanie not stephani and I like Carlos from Big Time Rush thx 4 commenting:)

    ReplyDelete